Anyone else scheduled for June?

Coryny
on 6/12/08 11:53 am - Hialeah Gardens, FL
I have my date! It's June 23rd with Dr, Dela Cruz in Hialeah Hospital. Anyone else scheduled this month?  
Redhaired
on 6/14/08 2:29 pm - Mouseville, FL
I am having some plastics this month, does that count?

Coryny
on 6/16/08 10:46 pm - Hialeah Gardens, FL
oooooo. I can't wait to be at that stage! What are you having done?
Redhaired
on 6/16/08 11:51 pm - Mouseville, FL
I will be having the second half of my LBL.  I had the TT in February and next week I will have the back portion.  It is very exciting to see the change!

Coryny
on 6/17/08 2:54 am - Hialeah Gardens, FL

Are you doing this through insurance or self pay? I'm thinking I will probably need my arms and breasts, and possibly my stomach. Of course we'll have to wait and see. I think the plastic surgery encourages you even more to stick to your new lifestyle. Plus I've heard of people losing around 10 lbs just from excess skin. That is amazing.

Redhaired
on 6/17/08 3:25 am - Mouseville, FL
The PS told me he took five pounds off my tummy.  But I do not expect anything as dramatic as that from the back. 

carlak
on 6/17/08 11:02 am - Bradenton, FL
When I had my lower body lift and my arms done in one operation in 03 I had 16 pounds of skin removed. I went from 285 my highest weight to 130 to 135 now. Carla Klein Bradenton Florida I had my surgery done in Colorado. Insurance paid for all my plastics.
image hosting site

Snuffy65
on 6/16/08 7:47 am - Saginaw, MI

I am scheduled up here in Michigan for the 23rd. I will be moving to Orlando shortly after.  Good luck and if you need any support give me a shout!

Coryny
on 6/16/08 10:53 pm - Hialeah Gardens, FL
Hey I lived in Orlando for about 2 yrs. It was my last base when I was a flight attendant. Where are you staying by?
Snuffy65
on 6/18/08 3:08 am - Saginaw, MI

I found a place in Lake Mary. So kinda north of Orlando. Its nice up here though. Really nice.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views